Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I've had a lot going on in the last few weeks, which is why I haven't been blogging regularly, but I figured I'd share some of what has been keeping me busy with all of you. And yes, some of it is style and fashion-related.

First, I took a trip to New York City with some coworkers for an awesome conference. We came back from our trip feeling energized and excited to get back to work. While we were there, we were able to see the 9/11 Memorial which was very powerful.




We were also able to see a Broadway show in our downtime: 



Unfortunately, I did not document any of our outfits while I was there. It was just so hectic. Our days were jam-packed from the moment we got up until we crashed in our hotel room at night. It was a fabulous trip.

Since coming back, things have still been very busy. I've styled a magazine photo shoot:





Is this model gorgeous or what? She's wearing Hudson by Amsale with flowers by Kate Parker Designs, Hair by Lena Hartford of Hair that Moves and make-up by Joanne McDonough of Joya Beauty. The whole shoot was very architectural with pops of blue-print blue throughout (hence the bright blue necklace and ribbon around the bouquet). I can't wait to see the actual photos- these were all snapped on my phone, so they're nothing like the end product. I'll try to remember to post the photos from the shoot once it's published. The veil we used was absolutely EPIC. 

Other than that, I've been busy with friends- I've been to a Pinterest Party, down to Boston for a girl's shopping weekend and for the last few days I've been planning a spa-themed birthday slumber party for the Professor's daughter. I'll post more as soon as I have time. Check back soon and as always, thanks for reading! 

1 comment:

Beth said...

Great to have a new post! Can't wait to see the other photos from the shoot--looks so interesting (in a good way).

Related Posts with Thumbnails