Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Shoesday Tuesday: Hummingbird Pumps

I was flipping through the newest In Style Magazine over this past weekend. Let me set the scene: Outside, the snow continues to fall and pile up all around New England. It's freezing cold outside, with huge gusts of wind stirring up the snow. Inside, I'm bundled up in a warm blanket and my wool slippers with a pile of fashion magazines and a cup of hot coffee. Naturally, the one thing that caught my eye more than anything else was a pair of glittery floral heels with a hummingbird design:


What I wouldn't give right now for a warm, spring day where I could don these gorgeous heels and a light, girlie sundress. The groundhog did not see his shadow earlier this month, which means we're due for an early spring. It can't come soon enough. 

1 comment:

Egg Recipes said...

Appreciate you bloggging this

Related Posts with Thumbnails