Sunday, December 23, 2012

Because a Post About Fruitcake DOESN'T Count...

I felt like a post about fruitcake was a bit of a cop-out, because this isn't a cooking blog. I decided I needed to give you some sort of fashionable post, but I have to admit, I'm a little low on inspiration at the moment. I spent the other day writing over 20 blog posts (literally) for the Madeleine's Daughter blog and it sapped my creativity a bit. Also, I haven't had any blog-worthy outfits to photograph and post lately, so I feel a little like I'm letting you down.

In an effort to post something even vaguely fashionable, I'm going to post some links back to my 2010 "Renee's Guide to the Holidays." It was a fun series to write and even though we're past most of the relevant ones, they still could be fun for you to read. Enjoy and as always, thank you for reading!


Renee's Guide to the Holidays: 


I hope you enjoy this little reading list. If you're new to Style... the New Black, and this post wasn't nearly satisfying enough, then browse the archives. Believe it or not, there are nearly 1,000 posts up at this point. No joke. I'm prolific.

Check back tomorrow- I hope to have found my inspiration by then!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails