Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shoesday Tuesday: Glitter Booties!

You guys have heard of the blog Kendi: Everyday, right? She's basically this adorable Texan who started off writing a fashion blog, then ended up quitting her day job and earning her living blogging. Well, that and opening an adorable little boutique called Bloom.

Well, I read her blog and so it goes without saying that I love most of her outfits. Not too long ago, she wore the most fabulous pair of ankle booties with a gold glitter detail on the heel. I fell in love. They were so freakin' awesome, I just had to have 'em. Fortunately for me, they were available in the online Bloom shop, so I ordered those bad boys and I'm dying to wear them. Check 'em out!


At nearly a hundred bucks after shipping, they were a bit of a splurge. However, I plan to wear these puppies a whole lot. They better be comfy because I can see them with about a gajillion different outfits. I bet you didn't know that gold glitter was the new black, right? 

Let's take another look, shall we? 


I can't wait to wear these! Boots like these are the reason Shoesday Tuesday exists. Am I right? Feel free to give these boots (and me) a shout out in the comments. Tell me what you think- love 'em, hate 'em, want 'em, need 'em. Whatever your feelings, express yourself. And thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails