Friday, January 6, 2012

And Outfit for a Night at the Museum


Juhree and I spent a night out in Boston last week. We went on a Wednesday night to the Museum of Fine Art in Boston. On Wednesday nights from 4:00 till closing time, admission is free! We loved spending the evening looking at amazing artwork. The room full of Renoir was one of our favorites, so we snapped a quick photo. It was a chilly December evening, so I layered a warm cardigan over my long sleeve cowl-neck top from Fair Indigo. My suede cap kept my head warm when we were walking from the museum to a nearby Italian Restaurant. Juhree looked sleek in all black, but her feet froze. You can't see from the photo, but she wore dainty ballet flats with her skinny jeans. Silly girl- it's boot season! 

It was a fun night out and we looked pretty fabulous in Beantown. What fun things have you done with your girlfriends lately? Where have you been for a night on the town? What did you wear? Leave a comment and tell me all about it! 

1 comment:

Maria said...

You girls look adorable -- I love the cap!

Related Posts with Thumbnails