Friday, November 4, 2011

Rate My Look

I know it has been quite a while since I posted an outfit of my own, so I made sure to have someone take my picture the other day.

Sweater: Marshalls
Ring & Necklace: Stella and Dot

You'll have to forgive my wrinkled skirt. I did press it after I took this picture, so I wasn't so rumpled for the workday. I was excited about the color combination of this outfit- I just love the mustard sweater with the purple skirt. And I love that neither is new, but this outfit feels so new because of the combination. You may remember the boots from this post. The ones pictured above are the new color, but I have a confession to make. I really preferred the darker brown color, so I ended up ordering a new pair online. I have a problem with buying boots this year. At least I can admit it, right? Anyway, part of the reason I felt compelled to get the darker color is because I really prefer a monochromatic look with my tights and boots. While the taupe color pictured above looks great on bare legs, I know that this winter I'll get a lot more use out of a darker pair that I can wear with chocolate brown tights. 

I'm going to try to be better about taking photos of my outfits- I definitely miss sharing them with all of you. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my look. You know how much I love comments! 

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I like the mustard and purple together, too. Great outfit!

Maria said...

LOVE the color combo! You look great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails