Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Shoesday Tuesday: More Boots....

After finding such awesome deals on boots last week, I ended up at Charlotte Russe AGAIN! This time, I was there with Kristin and Juhree, two co-workers at Madeleine's. Kristin was shopping for a date and wanted a new pair of boots to wear, so we hopped on over to the mall after work on Saturday. The amazing shoe sale was still going on- buy one pair of shoes, get the second pair for only $15.50! In the end, she only found one pair of boots that she loved, and since we couldn't let a bargain like that get by, I pretty much HAD to purchase these boots for myself:

Belted Fold-Over Riding Boot, Charlotte Russe, $42.50

The heels mean that these won't exactly be every-day boots, but I figured I would still get a lot of wear out of them. I wore them on Sunday with a friend as we strolled around a local shopping center and even with the 3-inch heel, my feet were totally fine. They looked amazing with a pair of skinny jeans and a cute top. I wish I'd taken a picture of my outfit! Unfortunately, yesterday I wore them to work and the heel on the right boot snapped off! I've never had that happen to me in all my 32 years! Seriously! Has that ever happened to you? I brought them back to the store immediately after work, but unfortunately they no longer had the dark brown color in my size. Instead, I got a lighter shade of the same style. Since I'd debated which of the two colors I wanted to buy, I'm going to call this a happy accident and say that I wasn't meant to have the darker pair. Always look on the bright side, right? 

Kristin's boots were pretty awesome, too. She opted for an awesome pair of taupe riding boots- also perfect with a pair of skinny jeans: 

Belted Low-Heel Riding Boots, Charlotte Russe, $45.50

I feel like just about every woman I know is either buying a pair of fabulous fall boots, or coveting all sorts of awesome boots in stores, on the internet and on friends. If you don't have some great fall boots yet, what's holding you back? 

Leave a comment or tweet to tell me what you think of these boots and any others that you care to talk about! Happy Shoesday Tuesday, everyone! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails