Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Shoesday Tuesday: Around Town

It's amazing how easily I can get distracted when shopping- online or in stores. For example, earlier this morning, I was on a search for a new pair of black knee-high flat boots. I need them for work. Well, "need" is a strong word, but you get the picture. Anyway, in my search throughout the interwebs, I of course stumbled upon a pair of absolutely awesome and completely impractical high-heel mary-jane-style pumps from Nine West called "Around Town." They are available in five colors and I think I could make good use of all five:

Natural

Black Suede


Dark Pink Suede

Teal Suede

Teal/Grey

Can you guess which one is my favorite? Leave a comment or tweet it with our standard hashtag #ShoesdayTuesday. Well, I suppose I ought to get back to boots... 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails