Saturday, July 16, 2011

Rate My Look- New BR Top

You saw my new bargain Banana Republic skirt at the beginning of the week, but what do you think of the bargain top I scored as well?


My philosophy when creating this outfit was something along the lines of, "Why not add more purple?" The top is a fabulous mix of various shades of purple- from deep amethyst to periwinkle to a dusty lavender. I tried pairing it with all sorts of other skirts in my closet, but in the end, I decided to mix it with my purple Anthropologie skirt. Purple is such a universally flattering color, so why not wear it (nearly) head to toe? It certainly worked for me! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this look, it is so perfect for summer with it's bright colors! Great score! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

Anonymous said...

Wear that for me when your sucking me off

Related Posts with Thumbnails