Thursday, June 16, 2011

Stella and Dot New Renegade Collection!

I know that you are all aware that I love my Stella and Dot jewelry. I would never have become a stylist for the company if I didn't truly love the products they offer. But I have to admit, I'm completely smitten with the new mini-collection that was just released- the Renegade Collection.

To view the entire collection, click the link above, but of course I can't resist showing you my absolute favorite piece:


What can I say? I'm a sucker for a cool cocktail ring! Just when I think, "I have plenty of cocktail rings-the last thing on earth that I need is another one!" That's when I see one that I just can't resist! The Renegade Cluster Ring is doing that to me right now! 

If you want to get the Renegade Cluster Ring or any other Stella and Dot jewelry for FREE, all you have to do is host a trunk show. Email me today to find out how you can do that! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails