Wednesday, June 8, 2011

FREE Renee Terese Original Dress

I have a very exciting opportunity for some very lucky readers! For the remainder of the month of June, I am offering a very special incentive to anyone who would like to book a Stella and Dot trunk show with me. If you book the part for this month, and the sales of that party are $1500 or higher, I will make you a custom Renee Terese original dress for FREE! Seriously!

You've seen the jewelry, and you've seen my dresses, so I'm sure you can imagine how great they would look together, right? And the best part is that you are still able to collect on all the hostess rewards and cash in on lots of free jewelry. Hint: a trunk show with $1500 in sales means $375 in free jewelry for the hostess. We're talking a gathering of your girlfriends, family, maybe even coworkers- just a handful of people is all it takes for a fabulous night of fun with jewelry!

I personally think the Bamboleo necklace would look amazing with one of my dresses:


Am I right? You know I am. Seriously, email me today about booking your trunk show. The first FIVE people to book and qualify will be eligible for the free Renee Terese original dress. The hostess from the top 2 trunk shows will win a free dress ($175 value!)

P.S. To see samples of Renee Terese original dresses, click the links below:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails