Monday, June 20, 2011

Accessories Anonymous: Un-Bow-lievable

There are some things that are so quintessentially girly that you can't help but feel completely feminine when wearing them. To me, flowers and bows are two of those things. My personal preference of the two is flowers- I love floral prints, flower brooches and pins, even flower jewelry. I've got floral shoes, dresses, skirts, blouses, scarves, hats, and even purses. I've never really been a fan of the other side- bows. But then I noticed one of my coworkers- Sadie- has a tendency to wear bows all the time and they always look great. She tends to pair them with more edgy pieces and the balance of the two works really well.

In honor of Sadie and her bow obsession, here are some great bow-inspired accessories I've found for you:

 

Darling Dottie Hair Clip, Modcloth, $12.99

Sweet Bow Necklace, Cocoro Jewelry (Etsy), $17

Autumn Kiss Brooch Pendant on Bow Pin, Tina Tarnoff (Etsy), $45

Valentino Couture Patent Bow Pump, Neiman Marcus, $745


Elasticized Bow Belt, Yes Style, $9.60

Even a die-hard floral fan like myself can't help but be won over by these absolutely adorable bow accessories! What about you? Would you wear any of these pieces? Do you wear a lot of bows? Leave a comment! 

1 comment:

Lorena said...

I have a "thing" for bows, but the hardest place for me to wear them in is shoes. Makes no sense but I have 2 pairs of shoes with bows and they are the ones i wear the least.

Related Posts with Thumbnails