Friday, May 6, 2011

Rate My Look- Another Lost Outfit


I'm not sure how I missed this outfit, but I managed to take the picture, but never actually post it on the blog! I distinctly remember the outfit, though. I put it together the same week I wrote about self-inspired outfits. I know this because the dress pictured above is one that I wore a lot last year, and I remember howe it inspired me to create this outfit this year. Last year, I wore it with a thicker, black cardigan and heels. This time around, I opted for flats, a new cardigan and a fun hat. 

The weather has gradually been warming here, so I will likely be putting this dress away for the summer. It's a little too short to wear it without tights or leggings, so for me it's a fall/winter dress. Also, something about the fabric and the cowl neck in combination just seems to work better for colder weather. But don't worry, I have lots of bright, printed dresses to wear all spring and summer, provided the seasons cooperate and actually arrive in New England. Until then, consider me a layering queen. (P.S. Just so you know how cold it's been- I STILL have not gotten my first pedicure of the season.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails