Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Perfect Saturday Accessory

You know how we're required to wear black to work at the shop on Saturdays? Well, I thought I'd show you my newest black accessory that I'll be wearing to work today:


Isn't she lovely? She arrived on Wednesday and I've been carrying her around ever since. If you remember my post from last week, I was torn over whether or not to buy her, but in the end, I decided she was far too good a bargain to pass up.

Retail price? $498.00
24-hour sale price? $153.00

I can honestly say that I spent quite a bit of time both online and in stores searching for an equivalent leather handbag and there simply weren't any. For $153, real leather is still hard to find and for it to be such a large bag in all leather is simply unheard of. I plan to get many years of use out of this oh-so fabulous and chic handbag.

One thing I didn't realize until she arrived, is that the longer shoulder strap conveniently tucks around the bottom of the bag and there are little loops to hold it in place. Ingenious! I've been carrying her around since Wednesday and I have to say I am completely smitten. She even has all the interior pockets I need to keep me happy. So what do you think? Did I make a good decision or not? Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

It's gorgeous! As I said re: the original post, it's classic and you will have it for ages. Especially considering you did your research - you got a great deal!

Beth said...

She is so pretty! I'm so glad you went for it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails