Monday, March 14, 2011

Summertime Sunglasses

I posted a few days ago about my new prescription glasses, but I neglected to mention the other excited purchase that was made at the eye doctor that day. Better to just show you:


Are they gorgeous or what? I fell in love with them after I fell in love with my FYSH UK frames. Of course, my mom, being the generous lady she is, decided to buy the sunglasses for me. Just because. (Did I mention she works for the doctor I go to? Hence the reason she was there the same time as me.) Anyway, after my appointment was over and I was checking out, these gorgeous sunglasses were on the desk with my chart, already paid for an waiting for me. How sweet was that of my mom? I'm really looking forward to rocking them this summer. I tried to get a good photo of them:


But the photo stinks- it's so dark. Not sure why I put them on a navy background for the picture. Not my smartest move. Anyway, in case you can't tell, they are the burgundy/red version of these sunglasses by Coach:

You can purchase them here if you're interested, but they only seem to be available in black or brown on the Coach website. Boo for you, I suppose. Anyway, the fabulous red sunglasses has got me thinking about the possibility of a nice pair of red prescription glasses frames. Not anytime soon, after all, I just got my fabulous new Fysh UK frames, so I plan to enjoy those for a while first. Check back soon for a picture of me wearing my exciting new glasses! I still can't believe I'm actually excited about a pair of prescription glasses! I'm more excited about them than I am about my new sunglasses! I suppose there's a first time for everything... 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails