Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shoesday Tuesday- Spring is Coming...

With mere minutes to left before the clock strikes 12 and it is no longer Shoesday Tuesday, I'm finally opening up my laptop and composing this post. I struggled with what to write about- not for a lack of fun shoes in my life, but the opposite- too many to choose from and I just couldn't focus. In the end I've decided to share just one pair- a pair I believe I have shown here on the blog before, but I'm too tired and it's too late for me to go back through the archives and figure out when and why and all of that. The reason these shoes are on my mind today is mostly due to their vibrant color. We've had so much snow and cloudy days lately. All I want is to start seeing green- grass and leaves have been out of my life too long and I'm dying for spring.



If ever a shoe personified springtime, it's this one- Nina's "Electra" in apple green. Available on Zappos for $89.95, I think these shoes might be the antidote to seasonal affective disorder. Don't you think?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails