Friday, January 28, 2011

Wiggle Week: A Wiggle for All Occasions

If I haven't yet convinced you of the many virtues of the wiggle dress, let me make one last attempt. You see, I believe there is not only at least one wiggle dress for every woman, I believe there is a wiggle dress for just about any scenario. For example, you need to look polished and professional for work, whether it's to meet the company dress code, or to give a presentation to a large group of your peers. In that case, choose a neutral wiggle with a demure neckline:




We all know, all work and no play makes Jane a dull girl. So, she needs a wiggle for the fun and formal events in her life: a fabulous dinner party or New Year's Eve event, a night at the opera or a night in a swank restaurant. Choose a satin or silk wiggle with a slightly more plunging neckline. Skin, ladies- show a little skin!




Of course, there are all sorts of events that fall into neither of those categories. Perhaps it's a casual afternoon wedding or a baby shower. Maybe you need to find an outfit for church on Easter Sunday. Or maybe you'd just like a little something special to your wiggle. In that case, wear one with a print that suits your personality:




I hope you're convinced that there's a wiggle out there for you for just about any situation. If you can think of a situation where you might want to wear a wiggle, but you're having trouble finding the right one, let me know  in the comments and I'll do my best to help you out!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails