Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rate My Look- Hell Froze Over

Sweater: Marshall's
Boots: Payless
Boots not pictured: Ugg
Sunglasses: Chinatown, NYC

You may be thinking, "What's up with the title of her post?" I don't see anything major in her outfit. And you'd be right. But what you don't know is that I actually wore this outfit with a pair of real- that's right, REAL- Uggs. Not even my F'Uggs that I occasionally break out, but real, honest-to-goodness, authentic UGGS. And that, my friends is how you know that hell has frozen over. Why aren't the Uggs pictured? I changed into the sleeker boot for work and didn't have time to snap photos of both outfits, that's why. Some other time, I'll try to snag a picture, but let's be honest, you all know how I feel about Uggs, so it's not likely to happen anytime soon. The thing about Uggs, is that while I may not ever appreciate them for their aesthetic value, I certainly do appreciate them for their warmth and comfort. Shearling-lined boots are never a bad thing when you live somewhere that has single-digit temperature readings for several weeks in a row. 5 degrees Fahrenheit? I think I'll break out the Uggs, in spite of how they look, thank you very much. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails