Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What's Your Favorite Fashion Magazine?

I don't know about you, but when my new issue of Marie Claire or Lucky or Glamour or In Style arrives in the mail, it's a happy day. I often don't get to it immediately because I love taking my time to pour through each glossy page. I sometimes find myself with a stack of unread magazines and I have to commit to a marathon session to get through them.

Anyway, this got me wondering about what magazines you prefer. Even though it's not as high-end, I prefer Lucky. The advice is often spot-on in terms of body type and current trends, but the options often feel attainable financially. Don't worry, I'm thrilled to look at the high end fashions, too, but I like seeing a trend in a magazine that I love and feeling as though I could achieve that look for a reasonable price.

So now I want to hear from you- what are your favorite magazines (fashion or otherwise) to read? Do you stick with the hard copy or have you transitioned to the online or even mobile versions? I'm very curious, so please leave a comment and tell me all about what you read.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to my Vogue.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails