Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Shoesday Tuesday- Shoe Dazzle October Showroom

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Shoe Dazzle has selected several pink items in honor of that. In addition, if you purchase any of these items, 10% of the sale will go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. I must admit, I'm a fan of all three pink options- the shoes, the bag, the accessory, but I'm also a fan of EVERY shoe in my showroom this month:

"Beth" is obviously the "pink" option, but as much as I love it, I am also dying for "Matinee," "Veata" and especially "Bebe." My closet NEEDS "Bebe." My feet NEED "Bebe." I am still currently unemployed, so shoe shopping is not allowed until I find gainful employment. In fact, shopping beyond the necessities is not allowed until I find gainful employment. Let's hope I'm working before the end of the month so I can satisfy the NEED.

And now, for the rest of my showroom- the bags and the accessories/jewelry:


I love how the "pink" options in both bags and accessories are also zebra print- it's much more fun than just standard pink. In addition to "Beth" and "Bebe," I'm going to need "Hope" and "Baila" if for no other reason than to support breast cancer research (but also because they're fabulous). It's not shopping- it's do-gooder-ing. Also, "Kolkata" is a gorgeous bag. It reminds me of my faux "Dolce & Gabbana" because it is the same rich brown color. I guess I need to find not only a job, but a high-paying one, too.

Happy Shoesday Tuesday!

5 comments:

Beth said...

That Bebe shoe is fantastic! I'll continue keeping my fingers crossed for you to find a job, and not just because a fabulous shoe awaits (although, let's face it, that's pretty important).

Maria said...

Slightly off-topic: I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about color in a whole new way because of reading your blog. I even bought a red handbag! (I'm a middle-aged Rhode Islander, this is big.)

Renée T. Habashy said...

Maria- It's so funny you say that, because I recently convinced my mom to buy a red handbag! I'm so glad to hear you are venturing out into the world of color!

amy ! said...

OK, here is a question for ya - what's with the cut-out-toe'd boot? I just don't get it. First of all I think it's strange and destroys the overall cuteness of a perfectly good pair of boots. Secondly, they're boots - aren't they supposed to cover your whole foot and theoretically keep it warm? Your thoughts?

Renée T. Habashy said...

Amy- I'm with you on the strange-ness factor. I don't know for certain, but my opinion is this: the peep-toe has been all the rage for a few seasons now and then last fall/winter the trend was to wear opaque tights in a color that contrasted with your shoes, thus emphasizing the peep-toe even more. I suppose it's just a continuation of that trend combined with the boot/bootie trend that is also so popular. One thing we need to remember- fashion doesn't often (and in fact, rarely) makes sense. So you either like the trends and styles that are out there, or you don't. Or, if you're like me, you wait a while and see if they grow on you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails