Friday, September 3, 2010

Fair Indigo Handbag Finds

You all know how I'm obsessed with handbags right now, right? Well, I just about died when I saw the prices on these lovelies from Fair Indigo:

Curry Suede Hobo Bag, $67.55- Marked down 60% from $169!!!


Caramel Suede Handbag, $67.55- Marked down 60% from $169!!!

But of course the one bag that I simply can't live without (although I'll have to) is the one that is NOT on sale! It's a far more practical olive handbag than the faux-Prada one I carried the other day:

Green leather handbag, $199- Not on sale at all. Boo.

The thing about the sale prices above is that they are not going to last very long. In fact, these bags (and a lot of other items on Fair Indigo's website) are only discounted through Labor Day. There is an additional 30% discount that has been applied in honor of the holiday, but it will not last, so you better get while the gettin' is good, if you know what I mean. The more I look at the Caramel Suede Handbag, the more I find myself falling in love, so I might have to get while the gettin' is good, or live to regret it. Happy Friday, everyone!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I have lusted over that green leather Fair Indigo bag for a year now. I have another green satchel, so it would be totally redundant, but I still love it.

my healthy twist said...

I love the prices of the first two!! And this first purse is my favorite, i've gotta have it! XOXO, Natalya

Related Posts with Thumbnails