Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Shoe Dazzle Saga Continues...

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away, or rather, earlier this month in a small Pennsylvania town, a young, stylish girl happened upon Shoe Dazzle. Her story continued over several days, and readers the world over (according to her blog's hit counter anyway) read the riveting shoe drama. Finally, she posted another much anticipated (she thinks) update.

Ok, so maybe it's not all that riveting, but I did get hits from Ireland, France, Canada, the US, several South American countries and India to name a few. I think that's exciting, but I'm sure just about every blogger in the world gets hits from all over- that's what's so great about these interwebs, right? But I digress... back to my Shoe Dazzle Saga. I'm telling you, these people are good. I have been resolved NOT to buy an unnecessary pair of shoes, no matter how adorable I think they are. Example? Sylvie:
Well, you'd think the stylists over at Shoe Dazzle were actually reading this blog and saying to each other, "How can we get this girl to cave?" (As if they need my business that badly- I'm such a narcissist.) Anyway, in my last update on this continuing story, I mentioned that I was unable to purchase my roommate's shoe selection. Well, not long after I published that post, a Shoe Dazzle email arrived in my inbox offering me 20% off my first shoe purchase. Intrigued, I hopped over to the site and wouldn't you know it- they've added three more shoes to my "Showroom" and one of them is the roommate's shoe! Coincidence? Or conspiracy? Either way, these shoes are hot:


And the saga goes on... I have until the end of the day today to take advantage of the 20% discount. Meanwhile, 2 of the shoes in my showroom have sold out. They were not my top choices, so I'm not sweatin' it or anything, but it sure does add to the pressure, you know? Start taking bets, kids- you'll know soon enough if I cave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE them both!! Gorgeous shoes ....

Roller shoes said...

it is a good share,wonderful post,thank you

Related Posts with Thumbnails