Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rate My Look- Lovely Lace Dress


A while ago, this Forever 21 dress shrunk in the wash and I decided to stop wearing it as a dress as a result. I've been pairing it with jeans mostly and I absolutely adore it. However, this week, I decided to be a little daring and wear it as a dress again. I layered it over a short-sleeved mock turtleneck top and some opaque black tights, treating it more like a jumper. It's a little risky, but I'm happy with the result. The key to this mini-look is to avoid having too much skin out. Since I originally purchased this as a summer sundress, wearing it with tights was something I really never did. So take note, everyone, that summer clothes really do work year round, provided you layer them properly.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails