Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lady in Red

Lately I'm dying for a red dress. Red cotton sateen with a full skirt and fitted bodice. Maybe little cap sleeves? Or not. I dunno. These dresses make me happy:







I especially like #2- the skirt kind of makes my heart ache (in a good way). I can't seem to find a red dress that is exactly what I want in the price range I'm willing to pay. I'm toying with the idea of making one for myself. Why am I obsessed with red? I don't know exactly. There's something so jubilant and joyous about the color. It makes me happy when I see it. What do you think? Does every girl need a stunning red dress in her wardrobe? Or am I totally bonkers? Let me know what you think by leaving a comment.

1 comment:

Astroman said...

Hi Renee,

I do like the 2nd one. I think you should make it rather than buy it, this way you can make it exactly how you would like it and not have to settle for someone else's design. I'm sure you can design something really unique.

Related Posts with Thumbnails