Monday, November 30, 2009

Etsy Spotlight- BBBellezza

I've found another Etsy seller to share with all of you- BBBellezza. I stumbled across her blog as I was searching for other Lancaster, PA bloggers. I ended up purchasing a couple of cute pieces as gifts for a friend. My first choice was this lovely bracelet:


And the second fun purchase was this cute little ring:



Both were gifts for the same friend- the bracelet I thought was so pretty and the ring just cracked me up! It's made using the "Tab" key from an antique typewriter. The recipient is a freelance writer, so I thought it was fitting. I also got a scrabble tile ring for myself:



Mine has an "R" on it, of course. It seemed like a fun, quirky accessory and I got a lot of compliments on it throughout the day. What I love about this particular Etsy shop is that Kim (the designer behind all these cute accessories) uses a lot of found objects and recycled or upcycled materials. The scrabble tiles and typewriter keys are just the beginning. There are pieces with antique keys, chandelier crystals, cancelled stamps, even a few nuts & bolts. If you live in or around Lancaster, PA, you can actually see her pieces in person at Building Character on the 300 block of North Queen street. If you haven't already visited Building Character, then you should- if not for Kim's work, then for all the other fabulous artisans featured there. Check out the website for more information.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

I love the scrabble ring!!!!!

B.B. Bellezza said...

Thank you so much, Renee!! You are really the best!

(I am sorry I am just seeing this now I feel like I am a week or so behind!)

Thanks,
Kim

Renée T. Habashy said...

No worries, Kim!

GFS said...

OMG! I love love this ring! I know so many Scrabblers that would appreciate this!

Jen said...

I'm in LOVE with that bracelet! Great taste, Renee!

Related Posts with Thumbnails