Thursday, October 1, 2009

Project Runway- Episode 7

I am SO happy that Michael Kors is back! "Disco Pumpkin!" Hilarious! But where's Nina?

Ok, on to the good stuff.

WIN: Irina
AUF'd: Lousie

I pretty much agree with the judges this time. My biggest complaint with the majority of the designers is that so few chose to use a print. The challenge required blue, not boring! And that's why I agree that Irina should win because she created an interesting print. I got a little sick of looking at flat solid fabrics after a while!

As for Louise, it was time for her to go. She never really stood out to begin with and now the last 2 weeks, she's been a total disaster. What was with that light blue fabric choice? And the craftsmanship was horrific! Did you get a look at that hem? O.M.G. Scary.

I felt terrible for Christopher. I agree that his designs were a bit of a mish-mash, but when Heidi described the ruffle at the neck as a folded up lobster bib, I just about died! I hated watching him break down like that. It reminded me of Andre's crying breakdown from a few seasons ago. Hold it together, Christopher! You can do it!

Overall, I'm much happier than I was last week after all that judging craziness. Hurray for Michael Kors!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails