Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Shoesday Tuesday UPDATE

I know you are all waiting on the edge of your seats to find out how my shoes are holding up and let me tell you that they rock! I walked pretty much from 11:00 AM to 5 PM yesterday in them- was on my feet shopping and carrying heavy bags the entire time and not once did I ever feel any kind of discomfort. I absolutely know that would not have been the case without the arch supporting insoles and the rub relief, but I'm going to try them again today and we'll see how it goes!

As for the New York agenda, yesterday we visited Daffy's (my absolute favorite discount superstore) and found SO much fabulous stuff. After that it was on to the garment district and shopping for fabrics & trims. We didn't find everything we were looking for, but we also barely scratched the surface of the shops available. It's back there again today and then perhaps a trip down to Canal street for a handbag purchase. I'll try to take some pictures and post them when I get back. This hotel internet is costing me 25 cents a minute, so I'm typing fast and logging out. Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails