Monday, August 17, 2009

Three days to go!

Only three days left until the Project Runway Season Six premier and I'm DYING!!! I can't wait for it! I hate that they are making us wait until 10 PM, but I love love love that they are airing an "All-Stars" competition 2 hours earlier. There will be eight past PR designers competing- Mychael Knight, Daniel Vosovic, Santino Rice, Jeffrey Sebalia, Sweet P, Chris March and Korto Momolu- almost all of whom made it to fashion week in their respective seasons. Chris March and Sweet P are the two who didn't make it, but they were the last eliminated before the Bryant Park elimination. Remember Chris March's designs with all that human hair? It was a little creepy, but I admired his ability to make a strong choice and stand behind it. Anyway, I am just DYING for the show to air because it was been WAY TOO LONG since our last season of Project Runway. Also, The Fashion Show did NOTHING to fill the void, in fact, I think it was so terrible that it set the reality design competition show back indefinitely. Thank goodness we still have P.R.! So what are you looking forward to the most? The first episode of the season? The all-star competition? Seeing Heidi & Tim again? For me, it's all of those things! Bring it on, Lifetime!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails